We use genuine parts sourced from Apple for MacBook repairs. We use Apple diagnostics, tools, and processes to make sure MacBook repairs are done safely and reliably. All MacBook repairs at Phone Fix Craft are done by Apple Certified Mac Technicians
This repair service is for MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) A1466. If you're not sure which MacBook model you have, find the serial number printed on the underside of your MacBook. You can then enter that serial number on the Check Coverage page to find your model.
Choose the diagnostics service if you're not sure what repair is exactly needed for your MacBook and you would like us to take a look. We will thoroughly check it and provide you with a quote for the repair, which will include the €50 diagnostics fee you have already paid to order this service.
If the MacBook turns out to be damaged beyond repair, or you decide not to accept the quote provided, the diagnostics fee will not be refunded.
Important: to repair the device using genuine Apple parts, it has to have Find My Mac turned off. And if you're also using a firmware password, please turn it off before you get service.
How to book:
1. Add the required service(-s) to the cart
2. At the checkout please select:
- Ship - Select this Mail-in option if you would like to send your device to us. (Please note that the shipping fee only covers the cost of returning the device to you.)
- Visit us in store - Select this Walk-In option if you would like to bring your device to us by yourself
3. Continue to payment, enter your details and click Pay Now
4. If you chose to visit us in store, please drop your device in to us at your earliest convenience. We will then be able to run pre-repair diagnostics and order the parts required for the repair. It normally takes 5-10 working days for the parts to arrive from Apple.
If you chose an option to Ship please pack your device well and send it to:
Phone Fix Craft
179 Crumlin Road
Please use registered post or courier to send your device to us and don't forget to include your order number so we would know where it came from.
Phone Fix Craft is an Independent Repair Provider.
Independent Repair Providers are companies that offer out-of-warranty repair services. These companies have access to Apple genuine parts, tools, training, service guides, diagnostics, and resources to perform a variety of out-of-warranty repairs for iPhone and Mac, such as iPhone display, camera, and battery replacements, and Mac logic board, screen, and keyboard replacements.
At Phone Fix Craft all repairs using Genuine Apple Parts are conducted by Apple Certified Technicians.
Independent Repair Provider is not an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Repairs conducted by Independent Repair Provider may be excluded from Apple's warranty and Independent Repair Provider will provide its own warranty coverage for the repair.
You can check if your service provider has access to genuine parts from Apple here:
Apple Service Provider Verification