We use genuine parts sourced from Apple for iPhone 8 battery replacement. We use Apple diagnostics, tools, and processes to make sure iPhone 8 repairs are done safely and reliably.
If the service you need is currently not in stock, please send us a message and we will order the required part for you.
Phone Fix Craft is an Independent Repair Provider.
Independent Repair Providers are companies that offer out-of-warranty repair services. These companies have access to Apple genuine parts, tools, training, service guides, diagnostics, and resources to perform a variety of out-of-warranty repairs for iPhone and Mac, such as iPhone display, camera, and battery replacements, and Mac logic board, screen, and keyboard replacements.
At Phone Fix Craft all repairs using Genuine Apple Parts are conducted by Apple Certified Technicians.
Independent Repair Provider is not an Apple Authorized Service Provider.
Repairs conducted by Independent Repair Provider may be excluded from Apple's warranty and Independent Repair Provider will provide its own warranty coverage for the repair.
How to book:
1. Add the required service(-s) to the cart
2. At the checkout please select:
- Ship - Select this Mail-in option if you would like to send your device to us. (Please note that the shipping fee only covers the cost of returning the device to you.)
- Visit us in store - Select this Walk-In option if you would like to bring your device to us by yourself
3. Continue to payment, enter your details and click Pay Now
4. If you chose to visit us in store, please wait till you receive an email saying that your order is ready, before bringing your device to us.
If you chose an option to Ship please pack your device well and send it to:
Phone Fix Craft
179 Crumlin Road
Please use registered post or courier to send your device to us and don't forget to include your order number so we would know where it came from.